Audio Technica ATH-M20x Professional Studio Monitor Over Ear HeadphonesAudio Technica
Whether you are a mixing engineer, studio producer, or audiophile, Audio Technica offer professional sound reproduction with the M-Series. The ATH-M20x is the perfect introduction to the award-winning collection, bringing pristine audio, unrivalled comfort, and solid build-quality to every skill level.
Discover high-definition clarity from two 40mm drivers. Each one utilises rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium voice coils to ensure a precise aural experience. The results are obvious. Enhanced audio quality, responsive low-end, and effortless detail. Mixing, mastering, and tracking just got a whole lot easier.
Picture the scene. You have spent all day listening to a track. You have not taken your headphones off for hours. You are probably starting to ache, right? Wrong. Audio Technica have put comfort at the forefront of the M-Series design. And the ATH-M20x is no different.
Built from high-quality materials, these cans are soft to the touch, fitting ergonomically around the ears. In fact, it is this circumaural contour that helps improve sound isolation. You will hear less disturbances, and more consistent quality.
The ATH-M20x Monitor Headphones are so comfy, you will forget you’re even wearing them. That is hours of listening without the drawbacks.
- Professional quality audio reproduction, ideal for studio use
- Closed back design dedicated to recording and mixing
- Modern design with high-quality materials
- Engineered to industry standards
- Pristine audio from two 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils
- Damage resistant build-quality
- Feel the bass in every song – tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Reduces background noise with comfortable, padded contours
- Excellent sound isolation from circumaural design contours that fit perfectly to your ears
- Convenient single-sided cable
- Design: Closed-Back, Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Driver Magnet: Neodymium
- Driver Voice Coil: Copper-Clad Aluminium Wire
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20kHz
- Input Power: 700mW @ 1kHz (Maximum)
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Impedance: 47 Ohms
- Cable: 3m (9.8'), Straight
- Weight: 190g