Shure PGA31 Fitness Headset Condenser Microphone BlackShure
The PGA31 is a precise headset microphone that preserves the details of your voice. The permanently charged capsule does not require phantom power (it’s powered when connected to a Shure body pack). So now you can have the clarity of a condenser mic, without restriction. And the included windscreens tame unwanted plosives and breath noise- for maximum intelligibility.
Move freely, without picking up the sound around you. The headset's tight cardioid polar pattern focuses only on your voice. As well as sounding clean and clear, it will greatly reduce unwanted feedback from nearby stage monitors.
More than great sound. Great feel. The PGA31's elegant, lightweight design is both comfortable and unobtrusive. Calibrated to stay totally secure, even during high energy performances. It can be worn in any situation. And the flexible gooseneck lets you make quick adjustments on the fly.
There is even a clothing clip, so you can tuck the headset cable out the way.
- Comfortable wire frame design
- Flexible gooseneck for quick, easy adjustments
- Secure fit even during energetic performances
- Cardioid polar pattern focuses only on your voice
- Clear, detailed sound similar to quality handheld mics
- Windscreens tame plosives for improved intelligibility
- Reliable in extremely hot and humid environments
- Clothing clip keeps cable neatly tucked away
- Permanently charged condenser capsule (phantom power not required)
- TA4F (TQG) connector compatible with any Shure bodypack
- Connector Type: TA4F (TGQ)
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Phantom Power Requirement: Supplied from bodypack
- Sensitivity: -50 dBV/Pa - 3.20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Self noise: 28 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Levels: 145 dB
- Cable length: 1.3 m
- Weight: 60 g